This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure for more information.
What are all the words for excited? Giddy. Thrilled. Jazzed. Beside myself. Yeah, all of those! The day has finally arrived to unveil what I’ve been working on for months. Special goodies just for you!
Welcome to The Sparrow’s Home Shop
(cue sound of cheering crowds)
The shop is populated by three categories: Digital Products, Handmade Products, and Recommended Resources. And while we’re starting small, we’ll be adding products along the way.
Ebooks and other downloadable resources for you is what will be living here.
I’m really proud of our first offering. For years I’ve been telling friends (and frequently strangers) about earning college credits in high school and saving thousands of dollars on college. And while I’ve written about our experience here at The Sparrow’s Home, I still have people asking about having all of the information in one place.
And now it is!
Cut College Costs: Earn College Credits in High School is a downloadable Ebook and just what you’ve been asking for.
- This book lays out everything we’ve done step by step, and shares with you every resource we’ve used. Every. Single. Thing.
- While the book is written with homeschoolers in mind, this method is just as doable for public, private, or charter school students.
- Get the inside scoop about CLEP and DSST tests, dual enrollment, the benefit of study groups, and lots more.
- Why does this even matter? What about curriculum? Are there online resources? How do we register for tests? It’s all in here, even direct links to all online resources.
- If you are looking for someone who has walked this path to show you the way, this is it. I know it can be an intimidating process, but it doesn’t have to be.
- PLUS I’m including an easy to follow checklist for you to reference so you know that you aren’t missing a thing. Take it one step at a time.
I have made my herbal salve for years and have given it as gifts, passed it along to friends in need, and shared with countless people. In fact, I always have a container in my purse. Always.
Lots of people over the years have suggested that I offer it for sale.
I’ve shared here how to make it, taught classes and led groups in making their own. And still, people ask about buying it.
I get it. While it’s not a hard to make, it is a lot of ingredients to order. And it’s definitely a process. That’s just not everybody’s bag.
At our house we call this, “Healing Salve”. But I’ve learned that because I can’t prove that it has healing qualities, that name is out. So what I bring to you is: This Herbal Salve.
This Herbal Salve is not magic, though some have used just that word to describe it. It’s made with simple ingredients: olive oil, coconut oil, comfrey, calendula, yarrow, plantain, lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil and beeswax.
The herbs are all the highest quality organic, and the beeswax is locally sourced. I make it all in small batches just the same as I make my own.
You can use This Herbal Salve for any skin issue: scrapes, cuts, hangnails, chapped lips, dry skin, eczema, blisters, diaper rash, chafing…sky’s the limit. It’s really not magic, but don’t tell it that. It thinks it can do anything.
Here at The Sparrow’s Home I frequently mention companies or products that we have used and loved. Instead of having to sort through posts, I’ve combined a list of resources here. You’ll find homeschool resources as well as things that our family has benefitted from.
You can read more about each resource and why we love it, and can click directly to the company’s website to check it out for yourself. Some even offer discounts for going through my link.
Spread the Word
So please hop on over to the shop and check it out. Think of us when you’re doing your homeschool planning or need a gift. And please tell your friends!
I’ve worked hard to ensure that everything runs smoothly, but we are talking technology here. So if you hit any snags, please drop me a note and I’ll get it taken care of ASAP.
Thanks for celebrating with me today!
And be sure to join my email list to receive coupons and special offers!