This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure for more information.
Peanut butter. Butterscotch. Cornflakes.
That’s all you need for this rich and tasty no-bake cookie. We like to add sprinkles, since they are a Christmas cookie staple. And I mean staple…My youngest told me recently that we could nix any other cookie from our annual Christmas cookie menu before skipping this treat.
My two cookie contributions this year were these gems and white chocolate dipped Oreos, another non-negotiable if you ask my family.
Make These Easy No Bake Cookies
Since we make Christmas cookies to divide up among a bunch of us, I am making a triple recipe. I’m giving you the basic recipe below. You can increase amounts as needed.
I’m guessing you can imagine how to go about making these, but for the sake of the post I’ll tell you:
Melt, mix, and scoop.
A few tips:
- Stop and stir your butterscotch chips/peanut butter mixture often while it’s melting…burnt chips are not tasty!
- Don’t make your scoops too large.
- If you’re adding sprinkles, be sure to do it pretty quickly as the cookies start to set up.
- These store best in a somewhat cool place (ie: if you leave them on top of the toaster oven they’ll melt).
- Make sure your bowl is large enough to accommodate the mixture and get a good stir on.
Honestly, these cookies are about as simple as they get, and yet they are so tasty…kind of addictive, really. They make a fun addition to a Christmas cookie tray.
Here’s the recipe:
This recipe, like all my recipes, is shared in the Meal Plan Monday link up. You can find the link in my sidebar – or right here!